Important Dates for recruitment of PO/ MT through Common Written Examination (CWE) 2012
- Opening date for Online Registration: 9 March 2012
- Opening date for online payment of Application Fees: 9 March 2012
- Closing date for online payment of Application Fees: 30 March 2012
- Opening date for offline payment of Application Fees: 12 March 2012
- Closing date for offline payment of Application Fees: 7 April 2012
- Last date for Online Registration: 30 March 2012
- Last date for Editing Application Details: 1 April 2012
- Last date for Reprint: 14 April 2012
- Download of Call letter for Written Examination: After 4 June 2012
- Tentative date for Written Examination: 17 June 2012
IBPS Bank PO Exam Syllabus
Multiple Choice Written Exam
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Composite time of 150 minutes
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to banking industry)||50||50|
|Descriptive Paper on English Composition(Essay, Precis, Letter Writing etc)||50||25||60 minutes|
Prospective candidates who wish to appear for the CWE will have to apply to IBPS and should carefully read the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration process, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters and score cards.
Application Fee: Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen category candidates is Rs 50 and fee for other category candidates is Rs 450.
Mode of Payment for recruitment of PO/ MT through Common Written Examination (CWE) 2012
- Online Payment: Payment of application fee can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can make payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges payment of fees/ intimation charges through CBS branches of the following 6 Public Sector Banks
b) Bank of India
c) Central Bank of India
d) Indian Overseas Bank
e) Punjab National Bank
f) United Bank of India
All eligible candidates will get call letter and should download their call letter and information handout from the IBPS's website www.ibps.in by entering their registration number and password/date of birth, . No hard copy of the call letter/information handout will be sent by post.
Click here for official Notification
Click Here To Apply